We went swimming with the James at the new pool in the Ranches. It was a Spashin' good time!CBC Not so happy Jack Crazy Cole Kennady, Stephen & AvariKenna & Hannah Kandy & Banana Easton & Stephen Daniel & Ava Easton Ryann & Ava Ry & Sarah
Hi Nancy-You have such a beautiful family! You have a few additions since I have seen you. It's great to be in touch again and read about your family. And so funny that Brad knows my cousin.
You guys look so good! Its great to see you again.I hope all is well for you. We miss everyone so much.Take care and God bless. Drop a line some time jencarp1@gmail.com Love and miss you all....Love Jen Carpenter & family
4 comments:
We had such a good time with you guys! I am glad you all could come!
Hi Nancy-You have such a beautiful family! You have a few additions since I have seen you. It's great to be in touch again and read about your family. And so funny that Brad knows my cousin.
it sure was fun
You guys look so good! Its great to see you again.I hope all is well for you. We miss everyone so much.Take care and God bless. Drop a line some time
jencarp1@gmail.com Love and miss you all....Love Jen Carpenter & family
Post a Comment