The Cordero Crew...
...and happy Jack too!
Friday, June 27, 2008
T+C=a perfect life
Kennady and her friend, Hannah, made up this crazy rap for the Bishop (Brady Pitcher). It is about paying tithing and going to church (t+c), if you want a perfect life that is! They are cuties! Especially in their hand picked suits. . . compliments of Coleman & Easton.

Posted by the cordero crew at 3:04 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
They are such cute girls! I think it is fun they made it all up on their own!
I am so glad you have a blog. I am excited to check it out. Cute pictures of the kids.
What in the world!!! I think the last time I saw you was at Colemans Baby blessing. Look how beautiful you guys are. Where in the world has time gone? YOU HAVE SIX KIDS!!! I remember when I went to visit you guys in Nebraska right after Kenna was born. Look at her now. Let me know your email address so I can add you to my blog. My email is kjehansen@yahoo.com (thanks to Jaynann and Eric's blog -- I found you). Love ya! It's been way tooooo long! (By the way-it's Jessica)
New Post! New Post!
Oh Dear...don't ask how I found you...this is Anne Walsh (Pearson) Your family is beautiful...would love to hear about all the happenings in your life of 6 kids! We just had our fourth....my goodness....four seems like so many! Your kiddos are beautiful! our blog www.thepearsontribe.blogspot.com
Post a Comment